Today my lovely husband and I decided to go for a walk around Lake Lynn right outside of our apartment. It was really a great walk and we got talk about a lot of different things that we had been thinking about lately. There was one thing that Matthew said that I felt was definitely worthy of writing a separate post about. We were talking about there always being a way to get something done with God on our side. Matthew said, and I quote, "Where there is a will there is a way. But what if Will is not around?" I just thought that that was the most hilarious thing to say and hope that yall enjoy it as much as I did!
So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...
Comments