Matthew and I took a bus filled with a bunch of Meredith girls down to the North Carolina Zoo. It was a lot of fun to see all of the animals and plants that are in the Zoo. I saw my first giraffe and my first elephant in real life! Matthew had been to a Zoo before but her hadn't been in a long time. We were able to walk around by ourselves most of the time and meet back at the bus when we were done. Matthew and I got all the way down to the polar bears before we had to turn around and return to the bus, and just before it started to rain!
So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...
Comments