It is that time of year again! The time when everyone in the Raleigh area tends to eat too much fatty, fried foods because the state fair is in town. This year we had to opportunity to attend a Casting Crowns concert at the State Fair with Morgan and Matthew's Mom. We wanted to be able to enjoy the fair as well so Morgan, Matthew and I all went a little earlier than the concert and walked around, ate some food and rode some rides. It was a good time over-all and a memorable day none-the-less. The concert was absolutely awesome! It was like a huge worship experience with really good sound and lights!
So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...
Comments