A great weekend but a sad weekend the same. This was the weekend that Matthew and I were able to go up to Virgina Beach and visit Tianna and Andrew before Andrew got sent out on his deployment. We had a lot of fun hanging out and catching up with Tianna and Andrew over the weekend. Tianna and I were able to spend some quality time together as well as Matthew and Andrew. We ate some great food, saw the cutest little puppies and teared up as we were driving away for the last time in months.
So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...
Comments