This date was a big one for Matthew because he started a Discipleship class at our church, Journey Church. This class is a nine month long class that goes through some pretty tough subjects and requires the students to open themselves up in many new ways in order to grow closer to Christ and become Disciples. I am really proud of him for taking on this class and I have seen many ways in which God is working on him during the time that he has been in the class.
So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...
Comments