Skip to main content

Introducing Isabella Marie Ohrvall

It has been a while since my last post but that is with good reason!  A newborn baby will take up a lot of your time.  Now that Isabella is nearing her 1 month old mark, we wanted to share some of the beauty that we see everyday with you all.  We had a photo session about 2 weeks ago where some awesome pictures were taken.  Now you get to see some of them too!












We are very happy with the way that these photos turned out.  Hope you guys like them too!

Isabella is almost one month old!  Can't believe it has already been one month since she joined us out in the real world.  She is growing beautifully and is slowly getting baby chub.  She has small rolls around her thighs and arms as well as a growing double chin.  It is too cute!  

She loves to be swaddled and usually will calm right down after we put her in her swaddle blanket.  Daddy is the pro at swaddling, she always seems to get her hands out when Mommy swaddles her.  

She is not a big fan of getting her diaper changed.  She doesn't like anything cold on her bum.  

She has the cutest 'I'm done" face when she has had her fill of milk. 

There are a few little tid-bits about our little girl.  Look for the next blog where I will be making an announcement that I am sure many of you back home will be excited to see!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

long lost days and couch beds

So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...

To Start Again

Hello everyone! I know, I know, it has been a REALLY long time since I last posted anything here.  We have since been in Great Lakes, IL for a little over 2 years now and I feel like we have made ourselves a comfortable home and extended group of friends that are like family in the area.  But of course, like true Navy fashion, and God's design for life, nothing goes according to plan. I thought here in Great Lakes there would be little to no chance of Matthew ever getting deployed. God had a different plan.  Long story short, he is now deployed overseas and has been for almost 3 months.  He will be back sometime around May 2019 (that's about 10 months total). I've been having a lot of thoughts about how my days and plan are escaping me and I have trouble remembering what I've did yesterday let alone last week.  And so, I've decided to try and take back up on the blogging.  Hopefully it will be therapeutic for me and as well as help me when I want to ...

Priest Pools Hike

This weekend has been a packed weekend for outdoor activities.  About time too since we haven't been able to get outside and enjoy the weather with all the raining that we had last week.  On Saturday morning we woke up early and went to a community yard sale that was being held in the gym on base.  Found a blender, small food processor and some picture frames. After the yard sale we came back to the house to eat a big breakfast and get ready for our first official hike on Guam!  We decided that we were going to tackle the Priest Pools Hike first because it is labeled as an easy hike in our "Best Tracks on Guam" book.  We packed up our hiking gear and put on our boots to head out but first we had to go to the exchange to get a camera more suited for the type of terrain we were going to be encountering.  We have a nice canon camera but it is much to big and breakable to go on hikes.  We got a military bundle deal on a camera that is not only shock proo...