One day during the summer I decided to go to the local library to find a good book to read. While I as there I saw an ad posted on all of the checkout desks that said that the library was looking for a page to work there. Since I had been looking for a job and filling out many applications I figured that it wouldn't hurt if I went ahead and filled out another application. It was a whim thing. Luck for me a few weeks later I got a call asking for an interview from that same library. I guess they liked me because a couple days later I got asked to join their team and was given my work schedule. Needless to say I was praising Jesus for the whole thing money is tight during the first year of marriage. Not so lucky is the fact that not even a week after I started my first job classes started as well. Well what can I say: when things happen they happen in twos (at least).
So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...
Comments