That's right! Matthew and I have started a new journey by moving out the comfort of our former apartment and into the atmosphere of our new apartment. It's a new location and a new life for us now but we are looking forward to this new experience. Matthew is closer to work and I am closer to school which are both very good things. More good news is that I finally was able to land a night job. It will bring in a little more of that much needed cash. It is at a library so it will be something that I believe I will enjoy. So all in all we are starting a new leg of this journey we call life and we are living it together. Ready, Get Set, GO!
So I have not been keeping up with this in the past few days considering I have been pretty busy. Thus I am going to do some quick over-views of the past few days so that I can get myself to bed. I haven't been sleeping all that well for a while now and I need to get my beauty rest. On Sunday Matthew and I went back to Grace Assembly (our old/home church) for the late service. We wanted to go back to Grace since we are doing the mission trip through them and they were having a young adult meeting after church. The young adults meeting was pretty great. We went to Forks Cafeteria in downtown Wake Forest and had a room to ourselves reserved. I love getting everyone together. There are always great conversations. After we ate we had a little talk about getting young adults going again and about this new adopt a school program that they wanted us to get involved in. I am feeling pretty siked about the adopt a school program because it is with a middle school and we would get ...
Comments